Thursday, August 26, 2010

three

the only things that i can assure will happen in three years are that i will be three years old and hopefully three years wiser. i have absolutely no idea where my life will be three years from now. three years ago i was a freshman at georgetown college in the small town of georgetown, kentucky. after three semesters i transferred to austin peay state university in clarksville, tennessee, where i have been for the past three semesters. in three days i will start my first class as a graduating senior. three days ago i was in northern indiana. three months ago i was stuck in bed as my then-boyfriend changed the bloody gauze out of my cheeks from my wisdom teeth extraction. three months from now i may be preparing myself to move 400 miles north in the middle of winter - single.

life changes - fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment