Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Remember Me?

Parachute is one of my favorite bands. I missed the show the last time they played in Nashville, but tonight, I made it. Not only did I make it to the show, but I attended the private pre-show listening party. I was late which was not so awesome, but the whole show was super awesome. If you know me, you know that I get a little starstruck sometimes. I screamed like a little girl at the Justin Bieber concert. I ran after the Jonas Brothers' bus. I follow Parachute on Twitter. I even thought about moving to LA to find Rob Pattinson and Taylor Lautner. I get starstruck and I KNOW THIS. But do these stars know this?

I am one person. I am one person among thousands, sometimes millions, of people wanting to hug these stars. I remember them because they are only one person to me. I met him tonight but he met dozens of girls. I have no star factor, no "bang" or whatever. I'm going to go to another Parachute show and I bet they all introduce themselves to me again.

What does it take for someone to be memorable? What does it take for someone to follow me on Twitter? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment